For the longest time, the ONLY way I would pack my clothes was in compression sacs. And I do still love them because I can compress my items down to about 1/3 of what they normally are.
But a couple of years ago I got turned on to the Eagle Creek packing cubes. And I’ve kinda become hooked on them. On trips where I need to have more clothes than usual, I still use my compression sacs, but you can bet that at least some of my clothes are packed away in a cube or two because it makes organizing my items SO easy.
Here’s how I make best use of them:
- I use a small cube to separate out my running clothes from the rest of my items. There’s plenty of room for a pair of running tights, shorts, two tops, bra and a cap. (I roll up my socks and put them in my running shoes along with underwear.)
- I use another small cube for my PJ’s as well as other items that might be special to that location (swimwear for Hawaii, gloves and a hat for cold weather, for example).
- When I don’t use a compression sac, I’ll put my daily clothes in a medium cube. So that might have my pants, tops and a sundress.
- I use the extra small cube when I need space for additional small items that won’t fit into my shoes such as underwear and socks.
I’ve been using my Eagle Creek packing cubes for years and they haven’t shown any wear to date.
Looking for ways to better organize your clothes for your next trip?
You can win a set of Eagle Creek Packing Cubes PLUS a couple of extra items!
* An Eagle Creek Specter bag for your toiltries
* An Eagle Creek Neck Wallet
Value for everything is about $95!
I’m giving away all of these to a randomly drawn winner! Here’s how to enter…
1) First, make sure you’re subscribed to my newsletter.
2) For a bonus entry, subscribe to the She’s Bold Podcast. Don’t know how to subscribe, check out this post for instructions or click here to see your options for subscribing!
4) LEAVE A COMMENT below or contact me so I know you’ve followed the steps above!
* Approximate value for the Eagle Creek Gift Package is $95!
* Contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on March 31, 2020 and the lucky winner will be chosen on April 1, 2020.
* Items will ship to a randomly drawn winner with an address in the U.S. Winner will have three days to reply once being notified. If no response, a new winner will be chosen 🙂
Eva Mack says
get ready to go places… easy to both pack and unpack
Jennifer Petty says
HI! I already follow you on Instagram and I take your newsletter. Please enter me in your contest for the Eagle Creek packing cubes. Thanks!
Jenny van says
I love packing cubes, everyone in my family has their color. This way I know which one is which. I have some Eagle Creek compression ones and some eBags. The Eagle Creek ones are nicer and weigh less.
… I also followed all of the above steps. 🙂
Susan M Wassenhove says
Thank you so much for the opportunity to win these. I would love to try the compression bags.
Darlene Kaminsky says
Done!!! My Instagram is @chfgourmet
Our mutual friend Liz Jensen told me about you. So happy to be following you.
Diane Pearson says
Done! Follow me @dianehasadventures
I love following you and also the Be Bold community.
Barb Kristjansson says
Done! Followed on insta at both. Left a packing comment on your email!
Joyce Lem says
Thx for sharing yours and others’ stories and tips. Inspiring and hopeful!
Followed the steps! Fun!
MaryJo Lang says
Love your emails, your website and the podcasts!
Susan P. says
I am an email subscriber and subscribed to the She’s Bold with Beth Whitman podcast.
Aurelia patricia earles says
I follow you Beth wonder woman
I want to win the packs will be good organizing my outfits