All the Tea in China
In September, I will be leading a group of tea enthusiasts to China to explore the world of tea farming, processing, drinking and purchasing.
Come join me on this 10-day journey to Beijing, Hangzhou and Shanghai. The trip includes accommodation in first class hotels, all meals and transportation costs, interpreters and guides, entrance fees to all scheduled programs, travel and medical insurance within China and your Chinese visa.
Highlights of this professional exchange include:
* Discussion and forum with the China Tea Marketing Association
* Visit the tea houses at the Da Zha Lan street markets
* Explore tea markets near Tiananmen Square
* Visit the Forbidden City
* Visit the Great Wall
* Visit tea farm in the countryside
* Attend tea workshops and watch stir-frying tea demonstration
* Visit National Tea Museum
* Discussion and forum with the Shanghai Tea Association
* Visit tea trading company
* Visit Shanghai Art Museum
Tea farm near Hangzhou. Photo credit: Carol White, author of Live Your Road Trip Dream
Tea being dried after harvest. Photo credit: Carol White, author of Live Your Road Trip Dream
Tea being graded. Photo credit: Carol White, author of Live Your Road Trip Dream
Whether you are simply a tea-lover, like me, or you are a tea professional looking to source tea and further expand your knowledge of the tea industry in China, this trip is for you! It’s sure to be an informative and fun journey for all.
Space is limited and a small percentage of participants will be able to extend their trip beyond the scheduled 10-days. The key is to register early (prior to May 15, 2007) to take advantage of an early-bird discount and have some flexibility in your return flight.
For more information, email me at beth at forwomentravelingsolo dot com.
Happy Travels!2 comments