Congratulations to Rachelle L., a new Newsletter subscriber from Anaheim, for winning this month’s prize!Â
Always the one looking for ways to keep my clothes and accessories as compact as possible when I travel, the Eagle Creek 2-in-1 Tote / Backpack is a great bag that packs down but can be used a couple of different ways.
Made of 100% Nylon, the bag converts from a backpack (center image) to a tote (far left). The backpack is actually about 30% larger than the tote.
This 2-in-1 also packs down into its own zipped bag so you can store it in your luggage to your destination.
- Adjustable moisture-wicking tote / backpack straps
- Pack-in pocket doubles as interior security pocket
- Lockable main compartment with finger friendly zipper pulls
- Front zippered pocket and slip pocket to pack away smaller items
- Two side stretch pockets
- Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
Wanna win your own?
During the month of January, you can enter to win your very own Eagle Creek 2 in 1 Tote Backpack. One winner will be chosen on February 1, 2014.
You have TWO CHANCES TO WIN!
1) Sign up for the Wanderlust and Lipstick newsletter. This goes out just once a month and your information is never shared.
2) Sign up for the RSS email feed (see the “subscribe me” box in the upper right) to receive an email each time I post to this blog (usually no more than 3x per week).
Oh, and get some good karma by forwarding this to friends whom you think might like to enter to win the Eagle Creek 2-in-1 Tote / Backpack.
This contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on January 31, 2014 and the lucky winner will be chosen on February 1, 2014. We can only ship to North American addresses (sorry!).
The winner will have three days to respond before another winner is chosen.
Feeling lucky? Check out our other contests you can participate in.