As part of a sponsored trip to Mexico I stayed at the Blue Diamond Resort. Blue Diamond is one of Blue Bay’s Resort and Hotels. This is an excellent choice for those looking for exceptional service and a romantic atmosphere. The resort is a five star, all inclusive adult only haven. From the moment you walk into the extensive open air lobby with tropical breezes, plants and sitting areas you will feel pampered.
Ten things I love about the Blue Diamond Resort.
1. The serene atmosphere and beautiful walkways.
2. My private roof top patio with a water view.
3. The exceptional service throughout the resort.
4. The beautiful and comfortable bed.
5. The Oh My God… Rain shower and outdoor bathtub.
6. Picasso’s Guernica at Ambar Nouvelle Fusion Restaurant. It is a cacao biscuit, a cacao sauce, liquid 72% chocolate served with raspberry sorbet.
7. The exceptional fresh fruit juices and smoothies offered at Aguamarina Restaurant.
8. The Patio’s De Arte which offers an area of relaxation and meditation with beautiful Mexican art.
9. Blue Diamond’s Private Cenote where you can sit, relax and enjoy this natural limestone rock water area. Cenote’s were considered sacred spaces by the Maya.
10. The privacy and beauty the Jr. Suite provides. It would be the perfect romantic get away to rekindle your romance.
My trip was provided by the WeVisitMexico Tourism Board and organized by Ogilvy Public Relations. My opinions of the experience are strictly my own.