Website Content and Blogger Manager
We’re growing (again) and are now seeking an experienced content and blogger manager for Wanderlust and Lipstick.
This is not a writing or editing position (though those skills will come in handy). This is a position that will help strategically bring the website to the next level, as they say.
Position requires experience with and knowledge of creating content that will help drive traffic and utilizes SEO strategies for the WaL site as well as some other smaller travel-related sites.
Looking for someone who wants to be part of the WaL team and feels that promoting the idea of travel to women is important.
A positive attitude and an adventurous, can-do spirit are a must!
Position is approximately 10 – 15 hours/week to start. Salary depends upon experience.
* Overseeing the WanderBlogger community – answering questions and overseeing the appropriateness of content, ensuring posts are properly tagged for SEO, etc. (NO editing.)
* Helping guide the direction of the website to best meet the interests of our readers. Includes content on the main site as well as on the blogs.
* Helping guide and oversee content for several other small travel sites.
* Keeping track of relationships between PR firms/DMO’s/product manufacturers and bloggers (ensuring that bloggers are delivering on promised coverage)
* Checking and responding to Beth’s emails when she is traveling
* Previous experience overseeing content development of a travel site
* Must have a firm understanding of Google analytics and SEO
* Must be based in North America, not traveling more than 20% of the time and available to work daytime hours (i.e. this is not a moonlighting position to supplement your full time job)
* Available to check email at least twice/daily and responding to bloggers in a timely manner
* Working collaboratively with Beth on content and direction of site(s) including SEO
* Minimum 10 hours/week and maximum 15 hours/week to start
How to apply:
Please send cover letter (or email) and resume to: beth (at) wanderlustandlipstick (dot) com. Be sure to include compensation requirements.