Copper River Bags – Rugged Sexiness
Made in the USA - 100 Year Warranty
Review: [rating system = 1-5 with 5 being excellent and 1 being poor]
• Sex Appeal: [4.5] Copper River Bags are Indiana-Jonesesq-rugged-smart-sexy hotness. They might just be THE quintessential classic adventurer’s bag. The only accessories you’ll need (aside from your favorite camera gear) are a whip and a fedora.
• Sport Appeal: [4.0] These high-quality, well-made bags are durable and rugged. I field tested the Voyager Lap Top Bag in Serengeti (pictured below with the tree background). While not rain-proof or produced specifically for sport, the bag stood up to the rigors the office, hikes, bike rides, shooting photos around town, and being (unknowingly) squished for two weeks under a heavy box of books during my recent move. It still looks like new. The four metal circles on the bottom allow you to convert the bag into a backpack in a pinch; they also work well to tie up a sweater and a umbrella for a long autumn day of making photos. I tested this lap top bag using my Roma camera bag insert by ONA in order to protect and organize my camera equipment, but note that Copper River Bags also offers a series of dedicated camera bags. In fact, they offer 5 camera bags in addition to lap top bags, iPad/tablet bags, and accessories.
• Day-tripping: [4.5] The classy look of this bag makes it easy to carry. It looks great with shorts and equally nice with a suit.
• World-trekking: [4.0] If you carry a modest amount of camera gear in addition to a lap top or tablet when you travel, then this is a bag to seriously consider. It would make a great carry-on and it fits comfortably (and securely) across the body.
• Wearablility & Comfort: [5.0] Every Copper River Bag comes with a 100-year warranty. Seriously – you will pass this bag (and what’s left of the warranty) on to your grand kids.
• Dimensions: 14.0”L—-10.00’”H—-5.00’”D
• Price: $129.50
• Price-to-coolness ratio: [4.75]
• Comments from Women and Men: 100% positive!
• Drawbacks: The only drawback I found with this bag is that the leather strap left tiny bits of yellow leather on my clothing the first time that I wore it. Once I used my cat hair roller on the strap, the problem was solved.
• Highlights: The quality of the leather is amazing. You can tell that it is hand-made with loads of care and pride. It’s a truly beautiful bag.
• Website: http://copperriverbags.com/
• Copper River Bags on Twitter: https://twitter.com/copperriverbags
• Copper River Bags on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CopperRiverBagCo
View more camera bag reviews! Click on the “Reviews: Camera Bags” link under “Categories” at the top left of your screen.