[Image © The Art House Co-op]
The Art House Co-op organizes global art projects – not competitions, but rather the opportunity to collaborate with thousands of other artists from all over the world. What a great idea! They are currently looking for photographers (that’s you!) to participate in a food photography exhibit called “THE MEAL.” The requirements are simple (see list below) and participation is free, so sign up today!
- All photographs must be taken on February 24th at 12pm Eastern Standard Time. Some participants will be eating lunch, others will be having a midnight snack, but we’ll all be taking photos of ourselves with our food at the same moment.
- There are no restrictions on the composition of your photograph; they ask only that you capture at least part of yourself and all of your meal/snack.
- Send the Art House Co-op one 4×6 photo (matte finish and no borders, please!). Note that both color and black & white photos are accepted.
- Everyone who mails the Art House Co-op a photograph before the deadline will be included in the exhibition.
- Don’t forget to print your name clearly on the back of your photograph so you can receive credit for your work.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Postmark your photograph by March 05, 2012 to:
Brooklyn Art Library
103A N. 3rd St
Brooklyn, NY 11249