Pam Mandel is a freelance writer in Seattle, Washington. She’s written guidebooks for Thomas Cook, radio stories for WGBH (Boston’s NPR affiliate), and travel stories for Afar, Conde Nast Traveler Online, Gadling, World Hum, National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel, Perceptive Travel, and more. She’s a cofounder of Passports with Purpose (the travelbloggers fundraiser) and teaches Travel Writing in the Digital Age at the Book Passage Travel Writer’s Conference. Find her online at Nerd’s Eye View.
For more information about the contest:
- See full contest details.
- See how to submit your travel story.
- See past winners.
- See Wanderlust and Lipstick’s Terms and Conditions.
- See the contest’s Frequently Asked Questions page.
- See details about the Grand Prize.
- See our panel of wonderful judges.