Win a CamelBak Groove Water Filter
Yup – I’m pretty much on a soapbox these days about the importance of carrying your own water purifier or filter when you travel so that you can avoid buying bottled water.
This CamelBak Groove Filtration System is the latest in water purifiers to come across my radar and I’ll be giving one away this month!
The bottle works like this:
- Using the internal filter, it turns your tap water into potable water (yes, even in a country like, let’s say, Nicaragua)
- Fill the bottle up and as you drink, it filters the water
- The bottle is spill-proof – bite down and the water flows, let go and it seals back up
- Filter lasts for about three months
- Bottle is BPA-free
Why you should care about drinking from a reusable bottle and drinking purified or filtered water:
- This will stop you from adding plastic bottles to landfills
- Saves you money as you don’t have to continually buy bottled water
- Excellent for home or travel (but SO important for travel as many countries don’t have recycling programs and the bottles end up floating in streams, in the ocean or piled up on the sides of roads)
So the bottle itself is pretty cool, but maybe even better is that this one is branded with the Water.org logo. This is the org that we supported during our Passports with Purpose fundraiser late last year. If you’re the winner of this bottle, not only will you be keeping plastic bottles away from landfills, but you’ll be reminded daily of the good work that the folks at Water.org are doing.
So… wanna win your own?
Throughout February, you can enter to win your very own CamelBak Groove water filter with the Water.org branding. One lucky winner will be chosen on March 1, 2013.
You have TWO CHANCES TO WIN!
1) Sign up for the Wanderlust and Lipstick newsletter. This goes out just once a month and your information is never shared.
2) Sign up for the RSS email feed (see the “subscribe me” box in the upper right) to receive an email each time I post to this blog (usually no more than 3x per week).
Subscribe to both and you’ve got 2 chances to win this month!
Oh, and be a good egg… forward this along to someone whom you think might like to enter to win their very own CamelBak Groove Water Filter. At the very least, you might alert someone to this fantastic product that should be in the luggage of every traveler!
Approximate Value: $25 (but really? priceless :-))
This contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on February 28, 2013 and the lucky winner will be chosen on March 1. We can only ship to U.S. addresses (sorry!).
The winner will have 3 days to respond before another winner is chosen.