Wanderlust and Lipstick & Expedia Find Yours Pinterest Contest
What IS it that you look for when you travel. Is it Love? Independence? Spirit? Health? Exercise?
Well, Expedia recently launched an ad campaign that encourages you, through travel, to “Find Yours.” Whatever it is you’re looking for.
And if you’re looking for 4 Free Nights in Cabo, Mexico (approximate value $1,410)… here’s how to Find Yours!
For the remainder of this month, participate in the Wanderlust and Lipstick & Expedia Find Yours Pinterest Contest and you can win 4 Free Nights at the All-inclusive Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa! Ay, caramba! (Check out the full description here.)
It’s super easy to participate because, well, you’re already hooked on Pinterest, right? Why not turn that addiction into a chance to win this fantastic prize?
There are few steps to participate, so grab a cuppa coffee, give these a read through and then spend a little time each day over the coming weeks to build up an Expedia Find Yours Pinterest board.
All ya need to do (before end of day July 3o, 2012) is the following:
1. Follow Beth Whitman on Pinterest.
2. Create a new Pinterest board called Expedia & Wanderlust Find Yours and categorize it under “Travel & Places.”
3. Repin the Expedia-Wanderlust banner image on your Expedia & Wanderlust Find Yours Pinterest board (so that we can follow your participation).
4. Consider a theme for your board and choose images that fit that theme. You may choose a destination (such as Europe, Patagonia, Anchorage or island) or an emotion (bliss, family, love, purpose).
5. Pin no less than 10 TRAVEL images to this board that fit the theme you’ve chosen. Place the Find Yours theme name in the description field for each of these photos. Here’s an example.
6. Tag each of the pins with #ExpediaWanderlust
Ultimately, your description will look something like this:
Outer Beauty – Peruvian Woman #ExpediaWanderlust.
7. Share your board on Pinterest, and encourage people to Like and Repin your Pin(s).
8. Send an email to email@example.com to let us know you’re entering and kindly include:
City, State, Country
Entrants will be judged on:
1. Number of Repins to photos in the Find Yours Pinterest board (25%).
2. Number of Likes to photos in the Find Yours Pinterest board (25%).
3. How well the Find Yours Pinterst board reflects your chosen theme (50%).
I know, there ARE a few steps you have to follow. But, trust me, once you’ve pinned 1 or 2 photos, you’ll quickly get the hang of it. Plus, the payoff’s great – you could be the winner of that getaway to Cabo!