Lipault 20″ Wheeled Duffel Carry-on ~ WanderGear Wedensday
It must be hard to be inventive in the luggage space. I mean, so few manufacturers are able to actually create something original.
But Lipault has done something pretty cool with this 20″ Wheeled Duffel Carry-on bag. Actually, they’ve done several awesome things.
First, the bag comes in 7 colors, not least of which is purple – my fave. Beyond my shallow longing for an awesome colored bag, here are some other highlights:
* This bag actually folds down to about 1/3 its width and slips inside a plastic case so you just leave it under your bed for easy access.
* It’s made of a heavy nylon twill (which is far sturdier than it looks in the photo). I was totally impressed by this.
* It’s got a carrying handle on the top and side AND a handle on the bottom to make it easy to pull out of the overhead bin on a plane.
* The retractable handle is hidden in a zippered pocket so it doesn’t stick out.
* It comes with a detachable shoulder strap.
At 20″, this is slightly smaller than the usual 22″ carry-on that I take on nearly every trip that’s longer than 5 days BUT for long weekends? Perfect. Really. I mean perfect.
Available for $189 on the Lipault website.